Why Choose Daycare?
When you walk in the door after a hard day at work, does your pet demand your attention and not give you a moments rest? Your dog may be trying to tell you, “I’m bored!” Without something constructive to do when you leave home, your dog will eventually find some source of entertainment!! And odds are, it won’t be something that is very entertaining to you!
Red Fern Pet Lodge’s daycare is a fun experience for all dogs – we tailor each day to meet the needs of dogs; focusing on enrichment whether for fun, exercise or socialization. Our group options offer safe interactions and are led by our knowledgeable staff. Each group of like sized dogs rotate through different paddocks and indoor play areas so your dog will never get bored.
Benefits of Daycare
- Dogs are able to socialize with other dogs in a pack setting and learn appropriate social behavior.
- Dogs are mentally and physically stimulated, which often helps overall behavior and diminishes boredom & anxiety.
- Daycare provides exercise and lots of energy expenditure to keep your dog happy and healthy.
- Everyone benefits from structure and so do dogs! Daycare provides routine for your pup, even by just going 2-3 times a week.
- Your dog will receive lots of TLC & affection when they come to RPFL daycare, relieving anxiety and building meaningful relationships.
Schedule is subject to change based on weather & numbers
7:00am – 9:00am: Check In + Indoor Group Play
9:00am – 11:30am: Outside Group Play + Enrichment
11:30am – 1:00pm: Rest hour facility wide
1:00pm – 2:00pm: Pool Time + Enrichment Activities
2:00pm – 4:30pm: Outside Group Play
4:30pm – 6:00pm: Check Out
To join our daycare program, all dogs must complete a Meet and Greet. For more information about our Meet & Greet, please click the button below!
Information & Requirements
Daycare is available Monday through Saturday from 7 AM to 6 PM.
Reservations are preferred but not necessary for returning day care guests.
No Daycare held on Sundays and major holidays. (New Years, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
There is a late pick up charge of $10 between 6 to 7:30 pm. No pick-ups after 7:30 pm and a lodging charge will be applied.
Packages cannot be combined with other discounts.
Daycare packages expire six months from purchase date – any days not used will be forfeited.
All pricing and policies are subject to change without notice.
Meet & Greet
A Meet & Greet is an opportunity for us to meet you and your pup(s), show you around our facility, and see how your pup does with our staff and other furry friends! When you come in for your Meet & Greet, we’ll take you on a tour and introduce your pup to others – this usually takes 20-30 minutes. You are welcome to stay in our lobby during their Meet & Greet, however you do have the option of leaving your pup for a half day of play (~5 hours) free of charge!
1. Must be at least 6 months of age
2. Must be spayed/neutered (fixed)
3. Must be up-to-date on all required vaccinations
(rabies, bordetella, distemper, parvovirus, leptospirosis)
and on heart worm & flee/tick preventative